The Ferntree Gully Cricket Club…

  • Is the oldest community group and sporting club in the City of Knox and is located at the foothills of the magnificent Dandenong Ranges, in the outer eastern suburbs of Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
  • Has operated since 1882/83, being formally recognised at the end of the 1889/90 summer
  • Is located at the ‘Walter H. Tew Pavilion’, on the Ferntree Gully Recreation Reserve, formally opened 25th May 1912, and since October 2010 renamed ‘Wally Tew Reserve’ – corner Brenock Park Drive (formerly Lysterfield Road) and Glenfern Road (enter from Glenfern Road)
  • Fields Senior, Veterans (Over 40’s), Junior, All Abilities and ‘In2Cricket’ teams ranging from 8 to 70 years of age
  • Is affiliated with the Ferntree Gully & District Cricket Association (FTGDCA)